Thursday, March 23, 2006

...and starring Chris Battle as himself

Cartoon people is funny. Sometimes we get all giddy/bored/drunk and draw our co-workers into the shows. All of our shows for Cartoon Network are chock full of cartoon cameos by their crew members. Witness:


I did some of the storyboards for "Dexter Detention" and as a goof, added a bunch of crew members to this list. The model designer did me one better and stuck me in with the other delinquents.


When an episode of PPG called for a guy who steals some Powerpuff dolls, Stef Choi decided I looked like a criminal & thus my life of cartoon petty thievery began.

5 comments:

burgerlog said...

ha ha ha!! yep, funnest part of making cartoons! I sneek as much poop in as I can!

Eliza Jäppinen said...

Cool! and funny, a wonderful combination. Hope the cartoon business keeps you from the petty theivery ;)

Mark Ackland said...

Hey man! Cool stuff. Musta been nice workin' on those super duper CN shows! I'm such a fan. What are you working on these days?

Carlos V. said...

Man this blog really rocks!! I have become a fan Chris. Love the design in your drawings.

Anonymous said...

the funniest thing is that i have the same first and last name so when the episodes where his name apears i say its me... just for jokes!!