Monday, April 23, 2007

Uhhh... the dog ate my blog post.

It was recently pointed out to me by one of my disreputable slacker pals that I've been a little absent in posting new stuff. Totally busted. Man, that sucks. Especially 'cause I LOVE giving my friends shit for not updating theirs.

Okay, okay...I've been busting my ass lately on MIGHTY B, leaving little time for bloggy fun, but I don't want to leave you guys without your blogger fix, no matter how meager, so here goes:


Last week saw the premiere of TOO MANY ROBOTS!, part of the Disney Channel's Shorty McShorts' Shorts program. Created by Attaboy and produced by my pals at GHOSTBOT, I did props and character work for this one, which is available for download at the iTunes Music Store as a podcast right HERE.


Check out my MOO Mini-cards! These are too cool. You should get some for yourself. Then when me meet on the street we can trade Moo cards and be Moo buddies. or not.

Here's a few more EL TIGRE pics, too, from the episode with the Titanium Titan:



I'll try to have some TMR! robot silliness ready for next time.

.............................................

Lynne Naylor Art Show!


It's time for another showing of the super-cool art of Lynne Naylor THIS weekend (April 28) at M Modern Gallery in Palm Springs. Her new show, "Teatime", features an all-new collection of lovely ladies enjoying their favorite teas. You can check out an exclusive on-line preview by clicking on the image above. Better yet, head out there and hang from 7:00-10:00 and enjoy the free refreshments and live DJ!

28 comments:

MARILLA said...

yay!! chris!!! I want to be moo buddy! I went to NIck yesterday... I was just there 5 min.....thank you for your comments always..hope I can see you soon!!
cause I want the tiny card....

Todd Kauffman said...

i got the JAWA mini-card when i met chris in LA last week - they are as advertized - wicked. thx chris!

Unknown said...

those cards rock man, the jawa one is my fave, then ofcourse ,the devil girl is nice too.

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Ha ha!! I see post its! I have a moo card, it has Dexter on it. I got an id card holder at work today that had Dexter on it too! You are too busy, so I will download that robot cartoon soon!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

How can anyone have too many Robots ! :) Good to see an update !

Anonymous said...

Your Moo Cards are sweet, Chris!

Unknown said...

Wooooo .... AWESOME!! I will have to check out those mini cards of yours!!

Anonymous said...

yes!
more art.

i love the cards too.

Ryan Khatam said...

nice

Amy said...

I chime in with the other praising the Moo Card goodness. If I end up going to San Diego con, I'm SO getting a batch of these made up!

Chris Battle said...

The MOO cards are cool, mais oui? Very high quality matte finish. They're also totally green, if you're into that.

Mari- You can have the card of your choice next time I see ya!

Todd- Was cool meeting you and the gang! Beers will be involved next time.

Bri- There was a guy at Warner's that had a naked butt-crack Dexter office plaque... actual show art that I drew :D

Alina- I'll make sure to bring 'em when we all grab lunch (Another week or so? I'll be in touch)

Clio- You're on! Let's trade.

Edward Pun said...

The Moo cards look awesome. If I ever get organize...I'll have to do it too.

Nice work on the blog btw. :)

Dapper Dan said...

Great work on the robots, love it. What's a moo card? Sounds cool!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Yes, I can see that you would be good at drawing naked butts.
Wahhh! I want to go to a show about tea, with nice paintings! I hope there will be Naylor tea book! I love TEA!!!

Unknown said...

The Moo card rock. Thanks for the Jawa! I guess I gotta catch 'em all!

Mukpuddy said...

Nice post dude, those mini cards are cool too!!

Dagan Moriarty said...

Those "Moo mini-cards" rule!...
Whom-I kiddin, ALL this stuff rules!
:)

Chris Battle said...

Dan- Click on the link within the text to find out what MOO cards are all about. You're gonna want some... you can have a different one of your superhero pics on each of 'em!

Jo Bling said...

CEEBEE - you've been a busy boy! Apologies for not calling in, I've been snowed under with not just work but moving home across country.

Unknown said...

Great blog!
I like your clean style!!

Jay D Smith said...

cool!

RedDiabla said...

Alright, we need to trade some debbil girl Moo card goodness!

Chris Battle said...

Hey, Sandra- Trade a devil for an angel? or maybe the girl w/the pink n purple hair. Send any trades to me c/o Nickelodeon and I'll send some back in an orange splat envelope!

Leticia said...

Hey I color scripted that too many robots- you worked on it too? cool! thanks for adding me to your links battle!

JustMe said...

My god! I love her work! Your cards rock too!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great... I love Lynne and TEA! - Attaboys a cool guy, and what nice lookin' designs for a fun show- Give my love to Eiko!
:)mm

Clinton said...

It's always cool to see such great Flash design!

Heidi Smith said...

Beautiful illustrations!!!